We are currently unable to offer second riders. However, this will soon be possible. The renter is fully liable for violations and damage. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date.
The rental must take place in the booking period you have defined. Click on "Open vehicle" in the AnyMove app to start the rental and your rental contract.
Trips abroad are generally possible and common for us. However, the following restrictions apply to the countries that may be traveled to. Please check the general terms and conditions to see whether your country is permitted.
Use our cars as if they were your own car. Take your garbage with you and return the car in the same condition as you found it. Smoking in our cars is prohibited. Animals can be transported, but only in an animal box designed for the animal.
1. Get to safety and provide first aid if necessary. If there are any casualties, please call the emergency services on 112.
2. Put on your safety vest and secure the accident site with the hazard warning lights and warning triangle.
3. Then inform the police by calling 110.
4. Then contact our support team immediately by phone.
As soon as you have reported the accident, you will receive an accident report from us by email:
In accordance with our terms and conditions, you are obliged to complete the accident report truthfully.
The completed accident report must be returned to us within 72 hours.
Penalties may be incurred if the accident report is not submitted to us on time or if certain information turns out to be incorrect.
Please take the following photos to document the accident report:
• Accident site
• ANYMOVE vehicle (all 4 sides)
• Opposing vehicle incl. license plate number or the obstacle to the accident (fence / object / other obstacle)
• Photo of the file number from the police
You can delete your account anytime in our app. Just go to your profile and click "Delete Account". Afterwards please confirm that we should indeed delete your account.